Wake up to the sounds of a working farm and immerse yourself in a true-blue Aussie sheep station experience with a stay at the Homestead.
Tobruk Sydney is a powerful and magical setting just seven minutes from the historical Wisemans Ferry village and only an hour from Sydney CBD. Perfect for families and small groups.
Providing accommodation for up to 11 people (plus a cot) your FARMSTAY will be jam-packed with unforgettable farm experiences. Hand-feed farm animals, enjoy loads of photo opportunities with farm animals and the station’s working dogs or unwind beside a captivating campfire while relaxing under a blanket of stars.
With views of pristine valleys, hills and Blue Mountain peaks, it’s a great short or extended stay from which to base yourself to explore the many and varied sights in the Hawkesbury region.
You will also receive 50% off our daily Shows (subject to show availability).
FARMSTAY features include:
- Two queen bedrooms and one double bedroom
- A bunkroom with 5 bunk beds for the kids
- Fully equipped kitchen with all appliances and accessories
- Large central dining room
- Large central lounge room with TV/DVD
- Modern bathroom with washing machine
- Air conditioning and heating
- Wrap around balcony overlooking the dams and horse paddocks
- BBQ and campfire at your rear doorstep
- Large front balcony overlooking the Tobruk shearing shed and show paddocks